Sunday, November 04, 2007

Rewrite

I did not like my last post. I am not trying to sell anything just inform but still, I just did not like it. I am not a salesperson. I tried being a drug and alcohol counselor but felt funny charging a fee to help people. So I just do it for free and only if someone asks. Before that I tried to sell drugs but after I got them I would horde them and not tell anyone, so I decided to get sober because it was getting expensive.

I was watching the Last Book of Nostradamus and it seems that the anti-Christ will be born in the dark rift under the sign of Ophiuchus between Scorpio and Sagittarius. That is the 13 sign in Astrology. I was worried but realized I was born in October under Libra so the world is safe with me.

I also read a post that got me thinking about writing. Do people write better or worse when under pressure or a dead line. What is your opinion? Deadlines do get people to write. Me! I just like to do it when the mood suits me and I have fun at it. I'd starve if I had to do it for a living. I wrote one book and it took me 54 years. It took me 25 years to graduate college but only 4 to graduate High School. It almost took 5 but some of the teachers, like my French teacher, promised me if I would not take French III they would pass me. It took me 25 years because I was working, raising a family and going to school. Plus I drank and did a lot of drugs and went to and equal number of concerts. I was in the Coast Guard for 4 years at one point and that was a bit of a break. Anyway after 25 years I graduated with my nephew and the school told me I would graduate if I promised to not sign up for any more classes.

Such is life!

1 comment:

Legal Pub said...

Good Blog. I can see you have a sense of humor. Thanks for visiting Legal Pub. Feel welcome to contribute comments or posts anytime.

Keep up the good work on your blog.