Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aquaman

I had a great time swimming today. I was doing the backstroke and really got into it. I could see out the windows and the day was beautiful and I could even see the sky and some clouds. I was floating along so nice it was almost like flying. The water was perfect; just the right temperature. I began daydreaming good thoughts and was going a nice pace while doing this backstroke. I was at the zenith of my pleasure when wham. I hit the end of the pool with my head. It seems that the pool is only so long. Lucky I did not break or crack my head but only stunned myself because I was not really thinking about the pool ending. I realized doing the backstroke could be dangerous. How about you when you swim what is your favorite stroke? Did you ever get carried away and hit your head?

No comments: