Sunday, May 08, 2011

Twins

I have heard that everyone has a twin or at least someone that resembles another person. I was in church sitting next to a person that resembled someone. I could not place him until he turned to see why I was staring at him. Then it dawned on me and I blurted out, "Hey! You look like Bernie Madoff!" He looked a little shocked and I got this feeling he did not know what to do but hitting me might have been one option. He said his name was, let us say, Harold and no relation to Bernie. He also said that to a few other people who must have heard me when I got the connection and began looking at us. I do not think I made a friend. Did you ever meet somebody who resembled another person or do you resemble one yourself? If you do be careful sometimes it is better to keep it to yourself.

No comments: