Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Buggy

One hour before the Super Bowl game. I was thinking about the fact that I was witness to the first Super Bowl game. So again I was looking forward to this exciting time in my life. The Super Bowl Party. I was in work and getting very anxious for my shift to end. Then it happened. I was quarantined. A patient came into the hospital that had bed bugs and other critters that were jumping off and taking a tour of the area I was working in. After taking a shower, washing clothes and spraying I was able to get home but not able to go to the party. There was concern that some of these tiny creatures were football fans and might decide to visit my friends house. I did try to watch the game but I became uneasy and cleaned my car and home just in case I had little friends hiding in my work clothes. After 24 hours the hospital called and cleared me. The area I worked in was cleansed and deemed safe for visitors again. They believed the bugs did not occupy my area after all. Although some were caught in other areas and dispatched to buggy heaven. Life can be very unpredictible when the moon is full on Super Bowl Sunday.

1 comment:

Kitty and Lydia said...

It was a really great game you missed! But its better to be safe than sorry. Would've been a disaster if those critters had gotten out.