Monday, March 05, 2012

Keyboored

I am having trouble with my desktop keyboard. I have been going through a lot of keyboards lately. In fact I have bought 3 in the last 6 months. Putting the right pressure on the keys seem to be the problem. Too much pressure and I get nothing or a row of letters like eeeeeeeeeeeeee. To little and I get nothing.

My notebook and netbook does not seem to have this problem. My new desktop keyboard had a small disc in it to install the keyboard. My desktop has the CD/DVD player on the side. So the disc is inserted standing up. Yep. The disk fell out of the player and is now inside my computer. I opened up my computer and the disc is stuck underneath the player which I cannot seem to get at because the manufacturer welded the player instead of securing it with screws.

Any ideas on how to fix this without spending over $100, computer repair estimate, to just get the disc unstuck?

If not that is OK. I feel better just writing about it. So thanks for just reading.

No comments: