Monday, June 10, 2013

Stroke Recovery

My former wife had a mini stroke. This is a big fear of mine and my daughter was pretty worried about it. It was a mutual decision to part ways. I am very glad we have a wonderful daughter that was very understanding during our departure from each other. My daughter also related my past partner had lost parts of her memory. The doctor thinks she should recover most of it but it may take awhile. My daughter said it would be ok to visit her and her new husband was ok with it also. Probably because of her memory loss she would not remember being angry about our bad times together. Unfortunately her husband is having a rough time. Seems she thinks he is me and has been yelling at him quite a bit. So I decided maybe I should wait and visit her later.

No comments: