Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sometimes

Did you ever want to go left and end up going right? Sometimes I go straight or forward and end up going backward. Then there are the times I have to make a decision and make the wrong one. Once in awhile I do get it right and go left when I am suppose to; and go forward to win. Life is funny like that.

I am sitting here trying to write something profound but all I keep doing is getting into the dance music I am listening to. I want to dance. Why do I think I should write something of importance anyway? Who the heck do I think I am? I guess I am looking for attention and a few comments on my blog here. But why?

Maybe I am going right when I should be going left right now. Who really cares where I end up anyway? Sometimes I care and sometimes I do not. I guess we are all like that once in awhile. Sometimes we want to be profound and sometimes we just want to dance. How about you? Do you feel profound or would you be better off profoundly dancing? Whatever! Have a hug and a twirl.

3 comments:

MaryKwizMiz said...

do I know that sentiment?!?! LOL
when I started my first blog it took all of 10 minutes to realize that I didn't have half as much to say as I thought I would.. and that from a self-confessed rambleress :)
sometimes things & thoughts just need a bit o time, dancing and a nice drink and they come to you like well-trained puppies :)
keep on dancing :)

Wahyu Firmansyah said...

i gues everyone ever does it because there are two things in the world, right and left, good and bad. btw, i am wahyu, from indonesia. nice to read your blog and thanks for your comment on my blog at http://www.wahyufirmansyah.co.cc/

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Dancing cures all ills and helps you choose the right direction when you are uncertain which to choose.

A dance a day keeps the doctor away.