Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back on-line.

If anyone noticed I have not blogged in awhile. That is because my computer was down. I finally got it fixed after 2 weeks. It cost $240. $75.00 for the part and the rest was labor and taxes. So much for the Geek Squad. I would not recommend them unless you have a warranty still active. I hooked up my computer and I had 1,900 emails, plus 500 junk mails. It took me about 2 hours but I am all caught up. Have you ever had a computer repaired? Let me know I would like to hear your story.

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Glad you're back online! Getting computers fixed is a major headache. I keep everything stored on a backup drive so that I always have the option of just ditching the computer and starting new again. Sometimes it's actually cheaper that way.