Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Dinner

It always makes me feel good that I can donate some food so poor people could eat on Thanksgiving day. It is a wonder that this time of year it is important that on Thanksgiving day there will be a dinner for the people who do not have enough food. Then I wonder. What about the rest of the year. If they survive a whole year without food then what the heck are they eating all year? Then I realized that on Christmas some places have meals for the poor and hungry. Is this enough? Maybe we should have Thanksgiving every three months or so just to be sure people are getting fed. If this is too much turkey we could have Thanksgiving Chicken day, Thanksgiving Pizza day and BBQ Thanksgiving day. This way people will only have to starve a few months in between meals. The more I think about this the better I like it. What do you think?

No comments: