Saturday, January 30, 2010

There but somewhere else.

Sometimes my mind is not in the same place my body is in. Like today my body was in church but my mind was not present. I was home making a steak dinner and having some ice cream. Then there are times when I wish I were somewhere else and my mind flies off into another fantasy while my body is stuck where it is. Reading a book is special because I get into it and forget where I am physically as I get into the story. Watching football on TV takes my mind into the game and next thing I know I am sitting in the bleachers. Mind travel is sometimes a good thing. I do get frustrated when I want to concentrate on something but my mind is in its nomad state and wandering around aimlessly while I try to get something done. Well what can I say that is the way my mind works sometimes. How about you do you get to leave your body in some places while your mind is gone out to a party?

No comments: