Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rah Rah Rah!!!

I am not sure how I did it but I am getting a Cheerleading magazine delivered right to my mailbox. I also ended up getting a service for $25 a month attached to my phone bill. The magazine turned out to be free for 12 months and the $25 fee for a shopping club has been removed from my phone bill. I have to be more careful when I reply to junk email I get or pop ups when I am fooling around on the Internet. I know I can block the pop ups but once in a great while I let them filter Thur. I do mess around with a free stuff on line I visit once in awhile so that might explain the Cheerleading Magazine. That must have been one of those days my back was in a lot of pain and I was using those stupid pain killers. Those pain killers do strange things to me so I try to avoid them except in extreme pain days. Oh well! How are you with pop ups and free stuff on the Internet? I hope you a little wiser then I. Anyway have a hug.

No comments: