Monday, April 12, 2010

Going Going Gone

I sold my Harley. It rained all day even though the sun was out. I hated to do it but after a winter of thought I decided the pros outweighted the cons and therefore made my decision to sell. I will miss the rides with my friends and the breakfasts we had toghether. I don't think my one friends will be sad he won't be fixing my bike all the time. I appreciated all the work he did on my bike. In fact I have this feeling he is part owner he put so much work into it. I do realize though that a bike is more than just a ride. It pulls together people and gets them to share their lives here on this old dirt planet. I therefore will cherish those times I had but must move on to the times I will have in the future. True I will not be riding but I can still hang around and probably be the same old pain in the butt I usually am. Some things will never change. Will I ever ride again? My body tells me not in the near future. Unless I buy a Smart Car or one seater quad. Oh well! Have you made any major changes in your life? Hope your decision goes well for you and may we both move on.

No comments: