Wednesday, July 07, 2010

River Rides

I am going to try something called, "Rafting." I am going on a river in a rubber raft. It is not suppose to be a river with a lot of rapids. It is suppose to be a nice calm river. I am going with other people so I will not be alone in the raft. I have been wanting to do this for awhile and I will have the opportunity tomorrow, or not. It depends if everyone shows up. If not, I will be going for a nice lunch in a restaurant by the river. That I know I can handle. The last time I tried a river trip was in a canoe. I fell out of the canoe and people thought I drowned and they had cops and rangers and helicopters looking for me. I am hoping to avoid that this time. Needless to say I am a little anxious about this trip. So if you don't see me write anymore here then the trip did not go well. I think everything will be OK. Have you ever gone on a river trip?

No comments: