Sunday, March 06, 2011

Spring thaw.

Well it seems the children where I live are getting Spring Fever. I noticed this in the town next to mine also. There the children in that town are lighting cars on fire to celebrate. In my neighbor hood they are just content to knock over bikes and stuff like that. Which is dangerous because the bikers get mad and hang them upside down by tying the offenders feet to tree limbs. Government workers usually cut them down before noon. A hello to my two followers of this blog. I appreciate you reading this and hope you are still enjoying my weekly writings. I use to write more but it takes me awhile longer to get out of trees than do the children. I don't turn over garbage or bikes I just made the mistake of laughing at the bikers because I thought they were taking these Spring antics too seriously. How do you celebrate Spring in your town?

No comments: