Friday, October 26, 2007

Beep beep beep

It is raining out and my friends are out, sick or busy. My little apartment looks smaller for some reason today and there is nothing I want to see in the movies. So I decided to make a pizza. I took out my little tray of frozen tomatoes, cheese and sauce that is in the form of a round frozen pizza and popped it in the oven. Then I decided to check up on the blogs on my computer. Well one blog led to another and I got into reading what was going on in the blog world. Then all of a sudden I hear the beep beep beep of my smoke alarm going off. The pizza was done. Done and smoking.

I turned off the oven and fanned the smoke away from my alarm. Finally after 2 or 3 minutes it stopped. My neighbors came over because they heard the alarm, the walls are thin in this apartment, and were concerned. I explained the over done pizza and they seemed satisfied, and a little annoyed, with my false alarm.

It was fun. I got the company I needed for a little while and enjoyed my over done treat. Do you have fun with your smoke alarms too?

No comments: