Sunday, February 10, 2008

Birthday stuff.

It was my friends birthday, so we went to dinner. My cousin opened up a good eats place called The Milestone Ranch. It is in Waverly, Pennsylvania and it turned out to be a great place. This cousin is the son of another cousin I have and it was the first time we met. Turns out one of my other friends that came was the cousin of my cousins mother. Man, cousins sprout up more than rabbits sometimes. Anyway. I treated, because these friends of mine stood by me during some bad storms in my life and also on good sunny days. This past summer they got me brand new pipes for my Harley and just gave them to me. No they did not steal them. Well, my friend Dave does tend to look like a homeless person, but believe me he is not. So it was kind of a friend appreciation dinner day for me. It is nice to have family and friends. Hope you do too! I liked this friend appreciation day. What do you think? Should we start a new holiday? I guess it was fun because the lousy winter weather was baiting us to get out and have a good time.

No comments: