Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Summer time and the writing is skimpy.

I have been not writing as much as I use to. I have been learning things though. Did you know crows have brains that can compare to a monkeys brain. I watched a video in which a crow thought out how to pick up a small bucket of food by bending a piece of wire into a hook. I saw a cat get a bag stuck on its head and walk around the room acting like there was no bag on its head and the cat was playing it cool. I am waiting to find out if the Michael Jackson imitators will surpass the Elvis ones now that Michael has passed. I watched a friend of mine, she is over 55, explain to her teenage son why she should buy a motorcycle and her son argue back why she should not. I think this was amusing because it is usually the other way around. Every time my bike backfires I notice people run for cover like they are being shot at. Then I wonder how paranoid are we becoming that a backfiring bike freaks people out. So as you can see I have been sort of busy. How about you anything pop up to make you want to write something down?

No comments: