Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Terror Prison

I think it might be OK to have a prison for terrorists in a small town in America. It would help the economy, as some people have said. This made me ponder. I can just imagine that the terrorists would flock to this small town. They might even move in and buy some houses that were foreclosed. Open bank accounts, buy a car, maybe start a business and hire some local people to employ. They would have to eat so the food vendors and restaurants would increase their business. As long as they are not hired as guards to the prison it might be OK. I am sure they would be easy to spot because of the I love terrorism T-shirts they wear. One small town resident said he has a gun and knows how to use it to protect his family so gun and ammunition sales should skyrocket. All in all it might be a good thing. What do you think? Most of the people I talked to say it is a good thing as long as it is not being done in their town. So I guess you can say the majority of Americans are for it.

No comments: