Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Working Out

Hello! I have been working out a lot of things in my life today. I was working out if I should work out at home or go to the YMCA today. I worked out at home. I got this video from the VA, Veterans Administration, and I finally reached the old old old peoples workout plateau. The Veterans were all over 70 and got to do workouts while sitting down in chairs. We did a lot of stretching and after that we did a lot more stretching. Finally we finished with some stretching exercises and then cooled down by stretching. I think I am a 1/4 of an inch longer since my arms and legs have stretched so.

Then I decided to work out being unable to work. I was thinking of getting an Agent to help me in my writing career, which is not really a career at all, or applying for a unpaid extra in movies and TV. I opted for the unpaid extra and applied at an agency. I want to get out of the house more. I don't know why but I described myself as 55, 280 lbs, with a full head of hair. I am sure that the acting parts will be flooding in.

Finally I worked out if I should have Yogurt or a steak for dinner. I had both.

So what have you been working out in your life?

3 comments:

Guilty Secret said...

I made a lemon meringue pie! (Kinda counts I think cos I'd never done it before...)

Debra Trean said...

Inner thoughts of yours are most entertaining... lol... enjoying my stroll thru your blog.

Heather said...

I've been trying to work out what happiness is. :)

Thanks for the visit.