Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lotta stuff!

There is so much to write about and I know where to begin. I went out Easter shopping today. I have 3 grandchildren and three other little friends that are grandchildren of my friends. I was going to buy them candy. I went to the candy stores that make homemade candies and had a ball getting all those chocolate rabbits and eggs. When I got home with them I decided that maybe candy was not a good way to go. So I decided to do the right thing and keep the candy. I then went out and got them books and my grandson a game for his Nintendo DS. That was better and healthier. I know I will have to eat that candy myself but I love my grandchildren and don't want them getting bad teeth or getting sick by eating too much candy. It is one of those small sacrifices that grandparents have to make now and then.

When it comes to Easter, if you celebrate it, do you get your children candy or some other gifts in addition to the love and hugs they get around the holidays? If you don't celebrate Easter what spring holiday do you celebrate?

PS: If you need good leather stuff at a pretty good price try motorcycleleather.biz I don't usually write about merchandise but this business went out of it's way to make sure I got good bags for my bike. Thanks Bob

No comments: