Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Annnnd Action!

I think I can cross off something on my "bucket" list. You know that list Jack Nickelson had in that movie of things to do before he died. I was in a movie. Yep! I was an extra in a movie. I was a prisoner in the movie and I was an extra that was in the scene with the major actors. I had no lines but had a great time. The funny thing was I knew some of the real guards in the prison and they were busting me about how good I looked as a prisoner. Some of the guards joked they thought it was about time I was caught and put in prison. The movie is called, "Forged," and it should come out late this year or early next year. Then to add more to my ego. They had a local show on the local TV public access station and I was interviewed right there on TV. They asked me about my part and how I felt about being in the film. I was glowing. I think I just had my 15 minutes of fame. It felt fantastic. Did you have your 15 minutes of fame yet? If you did feel free to share. If you did not, you will and you are going to soar.

2 comments:

Anisha Zaveri said...

OH SO Cool!! No I haven't had any fame. But life is long :)

Anisha Zaveri said...

Oh btw, you might like my new post.

http://bit.ly/exPXf