Thursday, March 05, 2009

Growth.

It is nice to see someone I know doing good. I spent some time with a person today that really turned his life around. He went through some bad times and now his career is taking off and he is doing great things with his life. I also happen to know his father and his father is in a profession that helps people. I know his father is very proud of him as his entire family is also proud . It is just great to see something like this happening to someone I know. I like celebrating when good things happen to good people. Sometimes I get too involved in my own ego-ness and lose sight of what is going on around me. It is nice to get to stop, look around and enjoy the beauty of what good is happening around my friends. I hope you have friends that are doing good and I hope you are part of their celebration. If someone you know and love is doing good, feel free let me know then we both can enjoy some shared life victories.

No comments: