Friday, August 21, 2009

Break Down

I am having one of these days. My motorcycle is not working and we are having a fun time trying to fix it. My friend can fix anything so that is helpful. My computer broke down. I bought it 2 years and 1 month ago. The warranty went out and they are telling me it will be a $400 to $500 dollar fix. I found a back up computer and it was not cheap but it saved me money I was out because I was able to back up my files. My car started to tremble and make backfiring noises and wanted to stall all of a sudden. I stopped to surprise my friend with some lunch and he took the day off. I got caught in a rain storm. I have not slept in over 24 hours. I got home safe and was able to still share with some other friends. So all in all my bad day is kind of not so bad. Yep! Bad things are happening but I am finding solutions too. Ever have one of these days? I hope not. Oh yeah. I found a four leaf clover yesterday. They are not as lucky as you might think.

No comments: