Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cat stuff.

I was sent an email by one of my friends that showed a cat flushing a toilet. The cat learned to put pressure on the handle setting off the toilet. The flushing sound and the rushing water swirling around amused the cat. This video lasted a few minutes and the cat kept repeating the process until it was bored then it moved on. I had a cat that liked to set off an electric cat pan I had. The cat realized that if it put its paw in front of the cleaning mechanism it would set off the cleaning part and move the length of the cat pan then return. This cat would do this for about one half to an hour at times watching this thing go back and forth. Always it was late at night to keep me amused while I tried to sleep. Cats do silly thing like that. If you have a cat or dog I am sure you have a great story to tell too. I'd be glad to hear it but not at 2 or 3 in the morning.

No comments: