Monday, August 17, 2009

Reunions

I am going to a class reunion dinner. I graduated High School way back in 1970 right after the Civil War ended. I was a little shy in High School but a strange thing happened to me today. The girls I were afraid to talk to are saying hello to me now. It seems after 55 women lower their expectations. Which is really good for me. I am kind of loving this aging thing all of a sudden. Sure we look a little different now but boy I remember them when they were young and they still look that good to me. Who knows if things keep going as good as they are I may even get lucky at my 50th reunion. Life is good. I hope you have a reunion coming up and a little loving comes back into your life. If it does let me know, heck shout it out life is getting shorter.

No comments: