Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spinning Pennies.

When I was young I use to spin pennies. I liked they way they moved around and looked orb and planet like when they spun. Sometimes they would stay in one place and other times they would travel away and make erratic journeys as they spun. Today pennies are not worth much but still spin pretty good. Rich people spin bigger things like quarters, half dollars, dollars, stocks and bonds and now billions and billions of dollars all at once. Trouble is when they stop spinning and fall down, they fall down pretty hard. I don't mind spinning my own pennies but I am a little skeptical when other people spin my money. How about you?

1 comment:

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

Superb, excellent analogy.

Sometimes keeping one's pennies under the proverbial mattress becomes more appealing each day...